Wednesday 25 June 2014

A word from de Pawthor on a brief absence.

Hello pals,
I am writing to apologise for the apparent lack of blogs, I haven't forgotten do not worry! I have many saved in my drafts due for an upload when the human formats them, and sorts my glamorous pictures out!

My followers will know the pet human is having a troublesome time due to health issues so there will be a slight delay on any blogs uploaded. We are still much dedicated to the blog as ever and our anipals, yet frequent trips to the hospitals and doctors can interfere with blog writing. Please do not feel I have neglected my blog in anyway shape or form. You can't get rid of lil Nellie that easily :D ( I know, I know, some of you thought I may have been ball girl for da world cup! BOL)

If you have any PR queries, or general queries please do not hesitate to contact me at nelliejrt@outlook.com

I am always on the look out for new blog ideas, products to review, charity blogs and any suggestions from my anipals and there pet humans.

If you would like to feature on the blog please let me know, I am open to guest bloggers :D


Kind Regards, Wuffs and Wags,

Nellie and the human.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message :D